If you can see the word “Discover” in the top of your RippleMatch account, you have access to our latest beta product. This tab allows you to customize your matching algorithm and immediately invite the best candidates to interview. (If you do not have access to this beta product and would like to try it, please contact your account manager.)
One of the most powerful ways to modify your algorithm is by adjusting your Boosters. To do this, click on “Edit your algorithm” below your preferences.
Clicking "Edit your algorithm" will open this window.
This window allows you to modify a number of elements of your algorithm. To modify your Boosters, navigate to the Boosters tab:
Use your boosters to determine who much each candidate characteristics impact your algorithm. You can boost any of these 8 characteristics:
- Core Schools: If you boost Core Schools, your algorithm will prioritize candidates from the schools that you selected in the Schools tab.
- Major: If you boost Major, your algorithm will prioritize candidates candidates who study the majors you selected in the Majors tab.
- GPA: If you boost GPA, your algorithm will prioritize candidates with high GPAs.
- Internships: If you boost Internships, your algorithm will prioritize candidates who have completed the type of Internships that you selected in the Internships tab.
- Varsity Athletics: If you boost Varsity Athletics, your algorithm will prioritize Varsity Athletes.
- Leadership: If you boost Leadership, your algorithm will prioritize candidates who are leaders of student organizations.
- SAT/ACT Score: If you boost Leadership, your algorithm will prioritize candidates with high SAT or ACT scores.
- Diversity: If you boost Diversity, your algorithm will prioritize diverse candidates. To determine what forms of diversity should receive particular consideration for your role, go to the Diversity tab.