On each candidate’s RSVP card, you will be able to see a variety of different data points on the candidate.
At a minimum, you will find a candidate’s:
- Work authorization status
- Responses to any required questions you added to the RSVP page
Additionally, about 90% of candidates choose to fill out optional fields including:
- Self-reported diversity data
- Information about their values and personality
- Links to their LinkedIn, personal website, and/or GitHub
After the event, you’ll also be able to see whether or not the candidate attended, which will be automatically tracked if a candidate clicks the web conference link provided by RippleMatch or can be tracked manually by your team. You can also assign whether or not a candidate is a good fit for your company with the thumbs up or thumbs down icons.